If you’ve been here before, welcome back. It’s been a while. If this is your first time, hey there. I initially attempted this “blogger” thing last year, but never managed to get into a regular habit of posting. I’ve decided that this year, this decade, is the time to change that. I mean, I bought the domain name already anyway, right?
Anyway, my name is Annie. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I have an unhealthy obsession with skincare and all things beauty related. I’m the mom to two awesome, incredible, crazy kids and the wife of the most patient, wonderful, supportive husband ever. That sounds so cliché and Stepford wife, but what’s life without a few clichés? You can learn more about me in the About Me section on the homepage. Groundbreaking, I know.
What you can expect on the new (not necessarily improved) Mommy Can You:
– Skincare. Lots and lots of skincare. Since having kids I’ve found my fine lines increasing exponentially.
– Fashion. And by “fashion” I mean my wardrobe made up of black, white, grey, and tan palettes.
– Health and Fitness related content because if you didn’t go the gym and take a selfie it never happened, right?
– Occasional posts about motherhood and how it is love, fear, frustration, anxiety, exhaustion, and the ultimate happiness all encapsulated in a tiny little human that you’re responsible for keeping alive and (relatively) clean.
What you won’t see on here:
– Body shaming, skin shaming, parent shaming*, or any other type of shaming behavior on here. I’m not here to judge you. Just here to document my day to day life as a mostly stay-at-home mom.
*Unless you don’t vaccinate your kids. In which case you can kindly fuck off.
– Political discussions. We have enough crap to sort through on the news. Form your own educated opinions.
If you’ve made is this far, congratulations and thanks! I hope to make this blog an interactive experience. Leave me comments, start discussions with other people on here, make a new friend. Can’t wait to get to know you.