Writing an About Me is always so weird because you don’t want to say too much about yourself, but you also want to remain relatable. To be honest, I should probably just copy and paste one of those old questionnaires from MySpace that everyone used to fill out and post on their profiles. I totally just dated myself with that last statement, didn’t I? Anyway, here are a few fun facts about myself that hopefully don’t make me seem too weird. And no, you can’t use any of this info to try to figure out any of my account passwords.
– Favorite Color: Black
– Favorite Food: Burgers, sushi, or lumpia. (If you don’t know that last one, I feel sorry for you)
– Favorite TV Shows: Jeopardy, Golden Girls, Family Guy, Law and Order: SVU, Dateline, 20/20, basically anything that can be found on ID
– Favorite Movies: On the Waterfront, Inception, any of the Harry Potter movies
– Favorite Books: Anything by Dan Brown, the HP series, anything true crime related
– Pet Peeves: When people chew with their mouths open, don’t use a turn signal, or are unnecessarily rude to servers in a restaurant.
Was that good? Am I relatable enough? Are we friends yet? Leave me a fun fact about yourself in the comments so I don’t feel so weird.